Saturday, March 29, 2014

Facebook Likes Are A Scam


In April 2011, I started rookiejournal.com. I didn't know much about making web-sites and used WYSIWYG to build it. I was somewhat more passionate about lifting at that time. I was also naive and thought miracles were possible. Like every web-site I decided to to have a Facebook page. I didn't do any promotion and after 3 years I had about 200 likes. 

In comparison I built IronGangsta 1 year ago and with small promotion I reached about 1 200 likes. However, there is not difference as far as user interaction goes. So, 200 real likes equal 1 200 likes reached with legal Facebook promotion. 

My conclusion is that likes mean absolutely nothing for small sites like the ones I have. It's quality over quantity and Facebook is highly overrated.

P.S. I was in a car crash today. I'm fine and so are all the others. Don't worry. At least I got an interesting idea about destiny which I will present in a next post. 

Thanks for the support to all people who visit this site.


9 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everyone's okay.
    Keep it up!

    Greetings from Austria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry off topic. But how do you measure your body fat %?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for your post then :)

    Guys if you have questions about offtopic stuff just pm him or ask on his forum...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear about your accident....glad that you are ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever wanted to get free Instagram Followers & Likes?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete