Friday, April 18, 2014

Presenting NattyOrNot.com - More Info On Training


For the last 8 weeks I've been posting less posts than usual and partially it's because I've been writing a new web-site that is dedicated specifically to training and nothing more. Many people find IG.com and spam every single post with off topic training questions. I don't mind that much because any comment is better than no comment. However, I decided to make a new site that will deal specifically with training. It's sort of ready and is called: http://nattyornot.com/

It will contain a lot of posts on steroids - who uses and who doesn't as well as training - how to do the exercises and other basic stuff. 

Don't worry, irongangsta.com continues strong but I will still write mainly about philosophy related subjects. Here are some of the articles from nattyornot.com that may be somewhat interesting to the average visitor of IG.com:


# There will be a much longer collection of squat articles that will explain everything you need to know as a beginner.


# I wrote that after receiving an e-mail request. Hope it's helpful.


#A lot of people ask whether you can build muscle with bodyweight exercises.


#A lot of people ask how big can you get naturally. 


#This deals specifically with Layne Norton. It contains an in depth explanation of why he is not natural.


#Same thing with Jim Cordova.

Thanks for the support. I hope I've helped you a little.